Tip: for best results, turn on Airplane Mode ✈ to avoid outside notifications during your yoga practice.
If you are having trouble, consider the following solutions:
- Be sure Fitness Tracking is enabled, otherwise haptic notifications will not work. To enable, open the Watch App on iPhone and tap on Privacy.
- Make sure you are running the latest versions of iOS, watchOS, and of course silo.
- If your watch is loose on your wrist, it may accidentally lock, showing a blue lock on the watch face. When it's locked, notifications may not go through.
- Haptics will not work if iPhone or watch is in "Do Not Disturb" mode (it will work in Airplane Mode).
- Consider increasing haptic strength: from WATCH go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > increase Haptic Strength. Or turn on "Prominent Haptics" for an extra tap.
- If you are using Bluetooth headphones via WATCH during a session, it could suppress the haptics.
- To force quit the app on WATCH: hold down the Dock button, when power-off menu appears, hold down the Crown button.
- For a reliable fix: delete the silo from your WATCH, then delete your iPhone, then reinstall from the App Store here.
- And if those don't work: delete SILO app, then restart and/or restore WATCH and iPhone.
- If you still have trouble, please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org